Sunday, September 12, 2010

Planning, Sick and Planning Some More!

Well it has been a good weekend, but like always it goes way to fast. Friday night was awesome, it was so nice to get off school and know that we don't have to go back tomorrow. It is nice having a day off. Greg and I had a "date night" on Friday. We watched a movie and splurged on pop and chips. It was so nice.

Yesterday we spent the day planning. We went to the school for a good chunk of the day and then spent more time working hard at home. There is just so much to do all the time and when you think you are done there is more to do.

Today Greg has went back to the school. The school has a little work out gym for teachers so Greg has went to work out, and spend more time planning. I am working from home today. Although it has been a good weekend I have been fighting a cold all weekend. It has not been fun and I feel like a truck rolled over me. I think Greg thinks I have the plague because he won't come near me or give me a hug. Mom, I miss your hugs when I am sick. I need you to come and take care of me (possibly make me some tea). I am such a baby when I am sick. I am hoping to feel better by tomorrow for school. I am praying I get better.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh... poor Claire. Hugs from Toronto and hope you feel better miss! Those kids need you!

    ReplyDelete