Thursday, September 23, 2010

Channel 19

So there is a local tv station up here and it is channel 19. I actually really like watching it. They post notices about happenings in the community, they sell things, read the bible, sing and do other various activities. I just thought I would share some of the latest things on the t.v station. This is a random sign up on the t.v. station one day. I don't really get it but I thought it was funny. A moose dog chasing a man. It is Traditional Week this week, so a lot of the men and women go hunting so I am sure this picture has something to do with that. The next pictures you may want to use some caution with looking at.
We turned on the t.v. one afternoon and there was two dead moose laying on the floor. This was the most random thing we have seen yet. Although we thought it was funny.

Then later that same day, at night, they were cutting up the moose and packaging it. We thought it was kind of interesting watching 2 ten year olds (approx) cutting up the meat and packaging it with their parents. They were using pretty big knives too.
Just thought we would share some of the happenings on channel 19!


No comments:

Post a Comment