Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to the Grind

Well we are back to the grind tomorrow. We have had an awesome week off. It has been relaxing but at the same time we have gotten so much done. The weather this week has been beautiful. Every day since we have gotten here it has rained (and when it rains it pours here). Today it is so warm, that I was breaking a sweat on our walk (I don't sweat either). It feels like a summer day at home, with a warm breeze. I actually have all the windows of the house open and the heat turned off. It is so nice to air out the house and get the fresh air in here. I just thought I would share about the wonderful weather we are having since I am always telling everyone how cold it is here!

OH YAH.... we have been here a month tomorrow! Wow, time flys!

No comments:

Post a Comment