Sunday, September 5, 2010

EXCITEMENT

I just feel like I need to share my excitement over the fact that we got a.... MOP!!!!!!!!!! Our apartment has all tile floors and they have been quite dirty. We track in a lot of sand and dirt. I try my best to keep things swept up all the time, but it just wasn't cutting it. Today, all that changed. We got a mop and now I have washed my floors. I think it helped a little bit with the dirt, however I think I will have to keep up with it in order to make the stains come off. That was the excitement of my Sunday.

We haven't done much today. We went for a walk and I have lesson planned a little bit. Greg has played Madden and Super Mario and he has also done a fantasy sport hockey and football draft. So it has been a very laid back day, which is nice. Tomorrow we have to work really hard on lesson planning in order to get ready for our week.

Anyways I better go and start getting dinner ready. We are having a roast tonight. What a classic Sunday night meal!

1 comment:

  1. I would be pretty excited about a mop too! It's these silly little things that help make a house feel like home... just having the means to clean it are so important. Love reading the blog you two and the pictures are so beautiful! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete