Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inside Pictures

Here are some pictures of my classroom (oops I forgot to take some of Greg's room in the process) and of the inside of our apartment.

There were garbage bags on everything. Greg was busy taking things out of garbage bags and taking the ones down that were covering the bookshelves.

This is the view of my classroom from the door. The wall opposite the Smart board has the chalk board on it and my desk is in the far right hand corner.
This is our kitchen. We have flat top oven and it has been tricky getting used to cooking with it. I will admit I have burnt some thing on it already.


This is our living room. We have brand new couch and loveseat and a flat screen tv.


This is supposed to be our linen closet, but I think it has become more of a medicine cupboard/make up and hygeine closet.

This is the hallway. None of the closets have doors on it.


This is our bedroom. There is a closet on the right (with no doors) and a dresser near the foot of the bed. AND.... our bed is a QUEEN size. We are used to a double, so it feels like we have so much room.
Clearly this is our little bathroom. The only thing I can fault in our house is the bathroom and that is because the floor by the tub is rotting. Otherwise everything is PERFECT!

Laundry room, with the freezer. Our back door is also in this room, but we don't go out there. I think if we stepped off the porch we would get lost in the jungle of grass (this is a little exaggeration, but I am not lying when I say they do not cut the grass).
Tomorrow we are using the school vehicle (wait till you see this thing) to go to the Northern (the grocery store) so I will have more pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! You've got the perfect little apartment there. And doorless closets are a bit of a drag but there are a few quick fixes aside from installing a full door which is costly - You can hang a cheap, small curtain rod inside the doorway and hang either a sewn panel, curtain panel or even a shower curtain from it. It conceals everything perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg and Claire,
    I'm Donna Thiessen's sister. She sent me your blog site and phoned to tell me you were in Deer Lake. That is one of my communities that I come to regularly as an RDH. I'll be there on the 13th of Sept. and will be working in the school for a lot of the time I'm there. So I'll come by to meet you. Kathy Walker

    ReplyDelete