Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time is Flying By!!

I can hardly believe that two weeks today is the day Greg and I fly out. This whole adventure has already been a whirlwind. I finished my last day of work on Monday and have been very busy packing (and buying things) ever since. We have officially bought all our winter gear except for snowpants, we canNOt find them anywhere (so once the cold weather sets in we may be in trouble).

Greg and I fly out on Wed August 25 to Winnipeg for a day where we will do our grocery shopping. It should be a really busy day. We are expected to arrive in Deer Lake on Friday August 27, where our new adventure will begin. We are both very excited to see where this adventure leads us and to see what God has in store for us here. I know he is with us all the time even when I am having fears of the unknown. Please pray for us as we embark on this new chapter of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment