Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun with the Dogs

So today was an early dismal day (2:30) because of hunting week next week. We were all invited to go fishing after school however Amanda and I decided to stay home (Amanda's been feeling really crappy lately. Unfortunately she got my cold). Greg and Jon went out fishing for about three hours, they caught a few fish and Jon actually brought one home to clean. Greg told me that they just went to the Dam and took a bought off the shore to use. Steve had brought his own motor to use but apparently it is quite normal to come and use other peoples boats. I guess when they got back to the shore the owners of the boat were waiting to use it.

While the guys were fishing Amanda and I headed to the store and got a few things. Then we each went our separate ways and tried to take a nap. Once that was unsuccessful on both ends we got together again and played with the dogs. I discovered today that Edgar is losing his baby teeth. He had one missing and two really lose ones when I looked earlier this evening. I just looked a few minutes ago again and their are two more gone. My baby is getting so big already!

We also played dress up with Dexter and Edgar. Amanda had ordered Dexter two halloween costumes (a dragon and a basketball player). The dragon fit Dexter perfect however the basketball player was to big for him so of course I had to try it on Edgar. Check out our evening without Greg and how we dressed up the dogs!

Dexter the Dragon and Edgar the basketball player!





How cute! Although I think he would make a better football player.



No comments:

Post a Comment