Saturday, September 10, 2011

Deadliest Catch

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about the long wait for a post. Our internet at home wasn't working until just a few days ago.
This week we finished our first official week of school. It was a good week. Our new grade 8's seem really awesome and of course we know our grade 9's already (although they are absolutely wild). I hate yelling and I will admit I did that a few times this week. It was the only thing that made two grade 9's stop chasing each other around the classroom like kindergarteners.
This year a few things have changed at the school. We have a new principal who seems nice but is a lot different from the one we had last year. We also have two new teachers Jon and Jill. They seem really nice and we have really enjoyed the times we have hung out with them. Jon teaches grade 4 and Jill teaches grade 6. We also have another new neighbour Anna. She is the new KiHS teacher (internet high school). It is kinda fun having all these people that are in a similar circumstance living all around you.
On another note, I will take this time to discuss my baby, Edgar! He has been amazing. Greg and I haven't noticed him growing taller or longer lately but he is definitely stocky. Edgar has been doing really well with the potty training and letting us know that he needs to go to the bathroom. His nipping is still an issue that bugs me but that will change in time. We have started spraying him with water if he is doing something he is not supposed to and it has worked really well. All we have to do is show him the spray bottle and he stops his bad behaviour. We are really enjoying having him here with us.
I thought I would share a few pictures of a recent fishing trip. Greg and Jon went fishing with Steve last a few weeks ago, so the girls asked him for a turn. He took Jill, Amanda and I out for 41/2 hours. Enjoy the pictures from our excursion.

Amanda with her fish. She was very reluctant to hold any fish but gave in once she caught her own.

Jill and her fish.

Myself and my fish. I caught the first fish on the fishing trip. It was totally exciting. I never catch anything when I am fishing at the cottage.

Amanda and I being good fisherwomen.

The girls. Jill, Amanda and Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment