Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Last night after supper Greg, Amanda and I decided to take a walk. It was a beautiful day. The days have started off cool in the morning but in the afternoon it is warm, the sun is shining and it is beautiful. We thought we would share some pictures of our walk and what all the snow looks like. The beginning of the Winter Road in Duck Lake.

Deer Lake Road Signs. This is for the big trucks that come in off the winter road, so that they know where they need to go.

My amazing husband! I love Greg so much, he is my rock and I definitely couldn't do this without him.

Winter Road
This car is apparently the "dog killers" (man who goes around and kills the dogs that are not tied up. He gets paid to do this) car. Someone stole it and set it on fire months ago. We also thought this picture would give you a good indication of how deep the snow is. In some spots it is even deeper.

Deer Lake jail cell. This is their cot.
Deer Lake jail cell toilet. I thought it was pretty cool how the toilet came right off by the place where you washed your hands. I have never seen a toilet like this.

NAPS detachment. This is the Jail house.
The piles of snow outside our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment