Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Greg and I woke up to quite a surprise this morning. When we walked out of the house this morning we discovered it was SNOWING. Although, it has snowed up here already, today was different. Before today the snow had been a mix of rain and snow. Today, however, it was legit SNOW, all on its own!

I always love the first snow fall, but I do eventually get annoyed with it. It snowed all day and didn't stop once. It was a constant stream of snow. It did not accumulate to much, in some areas there was more snow than others. I thought I would just share in our little surprise today.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDPA HOTSON!!!! This is a picture of Greg and I in our backyard with a little bit of snow. It is still snowing in this picture, but you can clearly not tell, it was light.

1 comment: