Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sawyer at School!

For the last few weeks Sawyer and I have been going to school about once a week. I am taking and AQ course while I am on maternity leave. One of the requirements for this AQ is to do 10 hours of observation. I have been fortunate enough to be able to bring Sawyer to the school with me while I am doing these observations. She is such a good baby and is generally quite while we are there. Plus, the kids love her. She gets lots of attention. I have been doing my observations in a grade four class. Today, I took a few pictures of Sawyer in class. 

 Sawyer hanging out on the floor during the math lesson on measurement.

 Sawyer was really interested in how to convert metres into centimetres. Hopefully, she is like her Dad and is good with numbers.

 One of the students took a special interest in Sawyer today. When the students had library time he choose a special book to read to Sawyer. She was really interested in it. Sawyer loves reading books already (she likes the pictures).
 Class picture with the class. Quite a few students were out today because we recently had lice checks.

Sawyer getting lots of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment