Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"About Time"

Another Christmas season has come and gone and Greg and I are back in Deer Lake. We arrived yesterday and 2:30pm and started school already today. Although we had an awesome Christmas break I did feel it went way to fast.

We had many highlights over the break but our favourite one was telling our family and friends that we are expecting. Greg and I are really excited about and are looking forward to the future. Today, we were able to tell our boss and co-workers. Everyone up here is very excited for us and I am sure the thought a lot of them had was "about time". We also told our students today and Greg got some very funny comments this afternoon. One student walked up to Greg and recess very nonchalantly and said "Sup" and waited a few seconds, then continued by saying "so you knocked up Claire". Another student commented to Greg that he "finally stuffed the turkey". I laughed so hard when Greg told me about these comments.

Anyways Greg and I hope you all enjoy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment